Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Summer Check In

Hello friends!

In case you happen to check in on our old classroom blog I wanted to stop by and say, "hello!"  I miss you all SO MUCH!  I have been teaching the Camp Read S'more Summer Reading Program at Rosemont Forest this summer, enjoying the beach, and setting up my new third grade classroom at King's Grant Elementary.  I have gotten the chance to see some of our friends from last year at reading camp which has make my transition from LES to KGES a little easier.

As I set up my new classroom in my new building, I can't help but think about each and every one of you.  I truly miss you more than you will ever know.  Just remember how much I love you and you can always stop by Mrs. Keros or Mrs. Spruill's rooms and pass on a message to me.

I hope you all are enjoying your summer!

Love,
Ms. Innis